Maisie looked super cute in this white eyelet dress from the neighbor.
Monday was swimming with friends.And I delicious dinner that Grandpa B. could eat: No oil, fat, animal fat, or dairy. It was vegetables and sourdough bread. Scrumptious!
Maddie prepared a lovely FHE about the sacrament.
I am soaking all our grains and beans. I made kefir and yogurt. I'm just trying to do a little better with our eating.
Maisie has picked up the uke and is quite successful.
We made five batches of strawberry jam.
YUM!
My legs looked super tan.
Austin finished making frames little water colors I purchased from artists all over Italy (oh, and one from Seattle).
Eddie lost another tooth.
Ryan was all over the pliers extraction method.
Four little mndibular-deciduous teeth gone.
Primary had an "Articles of Faith" party where each child received one topping for every AOF they memorized. Maddie got 13, the two boys got 11. They have been memorizing one a week for the past bit. I am very pleased with them.
Saturday everyone was HOME. We swam as a family and that is bliss.
Triple decker
Maddie and her boys buried Nick.





















No comments:
Post a Comment