Our summer mornings start so slowly. We don't rush breakfast or dishes. We do as we please. Molly and Eddie painted.
We don't rush evenings, either. Meg's boyfriends (the boys that are her friends) come over at least once a week for night swimming. They push each other off that big raft over and over. They laugh and play loud music and enjoy being young and carefree.
I made another lovely dinner.
My entire yard is in bloom.
Austin took Andy and Nick on a rafting trip. I don't know many details, but they all came back loving life.
Selfie.
Grandma went with these kids to "Aladdin" while I got my teeth cleaned.
She's so big.
We don't rush the afternoon, either, again. We stay outside for at least three hours everyday, sometimes we swim three different times a day.
These two found the warm morning sunshine.
We did work, once. We moved 23,000 pounds of rock to finish off our trampoline/fruit trees. It was hard work.
I'm loving every moment of our long summer days. I love the children all around me and the sounds of their playing and stress-free life.












No comments:
Post a Comment