Sunday, November 25, 2018

Game On

Christmas preparations have begun.  I started with cleaning a few spaces in our home.
Molly helped by dumping an entire bottle of soap in the sink.
 Ryan benefited.
 Then we organized her closet space -- I took a tons of baby girl clothing to Goodwill.  I cried.
 Maisie was very happy about her organized math homework.  She should be, because it was beautiful
 Wednesday (early-out day) I made the kids help me put up the nativities and Christmas decor.  Eddie transformed into Santa Claus.
 Andy found a way out; he was followed by the other boys.
 Then! Grandma B. came for 48 hours while Austin and I blasted to Las Vegas to complete all of our Christmas shopping.  We were super successful.
We did see a few fun shows and ate treats at Carlos Bakery.
 We saw a Jukebox Christmas show.  I knew all the music from the sixties and the holidays.  I sang the entire time.

Friday morning we shopped all day.  From 10-6 we pushed hard.  Here is Austin combing the lists and mapping out our needed stores to maximize our spree.  It worked!  We knew just what to buy in each of the selected stores.  It really was a fun.  My watched logged 20,000 steps.

 Friday night  we saw Jim Gaffigan at the Colosseum (Nope.  It doesn't look like the real thing.)  We laughed through the entire show.  Saturday morning my abs were sore.  HAHAHAHA!
 Oh, we stayed at the TRUMP hotel.  I loved it because it wasn't a casino, so we didn't have to walk through the smoke or the noise.
 The good doctor actually sat and relaxed.  We both did for like 45 minutes.  Saturday we finished up our lists on Amazon.  He was so wise to get our shopping done. 
 Our drive home was complete with snow on Mingus.
 Home again and my Athleta magazine came.  Meg decided we try the duo yoga poses.  We did.
 Almost.  Can you guess which duo is the models?

 Fail.
 Late Saturday night the three big girls came to my bed and chatted up a storm.  We tried to be quiet, because Austin was snoring.  I love these darlings and who they are becoming.

No comments: