Summer in in full swing! I read to these cuties most afternoons.
Andy found a high place to read.Maisie prepared a lovely FHE for us about faith.
For our activity with played "Cootie" with cake balls and candy. It was really fun.
Molly stays up late with the rest of us, so we crash into bed. Austin moves her when he comes in.
Grandpa B. has employed my kids to help with some home renovation. We've spent a few mornings over there working and getting paid. I've watched my children faithfully pay their tithing.
He the brawns behind in all.
Maisie, Maddie and Molly play with their Build-a-Bears. Those bears "go" to school, the pool and to primary.
Eddie lost his first tooth! He is so big.
Night swimming is always a special treat. Eddie swims without his floatie.
Our friends showed us a hidden hiking and swimming destination. We packed a lunch and hiked in. Ryan walked the entire way. Molly cried the entire way. Andy whined the entire time. Eddie hiked like a champ. Maisie, Maddie and Nick were very pleasant. I'll just take them next time.
I found this delicious popsicle. Molly comeondeared quickly.
Ok. This summer has simply been the best. We swim 2-3 hours every afternoon in 105* sunny skies, 87* pool water, and no friends. I haven't invited a soul, so I just get in and swim and swim and play with the kids. They are teaching me how to dive. I love it.
Our garden was eaten alive by many uninvited guests while we were in Italy. But, we are harvesting squash and a few tomatoes.
Meg went to Cross Country camp at BYU. We missed her. I picked up my twin from the airport.
More brilliant swimming.
Summer is so lovely.






















No comments:
Post a Comment