Maisie spent hours building with legos.
I did, too! I made that sweet pool and pergola to go with her house.Sunday morning Nick put shoes and socks on this pixie.
I'm so wrinkled when I get home.....I hold someone on my lap for three hours. I never have time to take a picture before we go, but, oh, well.
Twinners.
Nap time was surely needed. #nofilter. JK. #everyfilter
Ryan and I made cookies. Ryan and I ate all the cookies.
I ran a 9.5 on a HIIT treadmill workout. I have never run that fast -- I was pretty excited.
Wednesday was a five hour track meet at Mingus. They all three ran the 1600m and 800m.
Andy ran a 5:58 mile and 2:39 half.
Maisie ran a 6:24 mile and 2:54 half.
Nick ran a 6:30 mile and 3:01 half.
Meg took the some littles home, but Molly stayed strong to the end.
Andy was disappointed in his 4th place finish.I made a sour dough bread in my dutch oven; it made a lot of hungry people happy.
Meg had her track meet Friday at Mingus. She ran a 1 minute 400m. She beat all the girls in her heat by 100m.
Rylie made her a cute sign.
Grandma B. came to support.
Afterwards we ran home and had 30 minutes to get her ready for mormon prom in Flag. She was set up on a blind date with Ryan. They did look pretty cute together.
The couples.
Saturday was three football games. We spectators sat on a cozy blanket in the shade and ate popcorn. All three games were favorable for the boys.
(Eddie refused to be in the group shot.)
Grandpa B. came to view the games -- he shared his snacks as well.
Someone snapped this shot of my backside. I found it on my phone. Nice. A little funny. A little revealing. A little humbling.
Sunday came around again and Molly went to nursery for the first time (she's one week early). She was very brave and only fussed a little bit.
It always makes me tear up -- loosing my baby to nursery. Well, I guess I need another baby.
























No comments:
Post a Comment