After a lovely and long fast Sunday, we decorated gingerbread houses. Each child received their own house, and off they went piping and placing and eating.
Austin helped Eddie.I helped Ryan.
Maisie's latticed roof was quite impressive.
Meg was slow and deliberate. Her house is going to be lovely -- if she ever finishes it.
Andy worked hard piping. I tried to show him how to hold the bag correctly, but to no avail.
Nick just dove right in and nailed it.
Eddie piped and designed this little gingerbread man all by himself. He was quite proud -- so was I.
Maddie knew just what to do -- many of her sprinkles were placed very delicately.
Ok. That is tons of candy, but the smell coming off the houses is well worth it!
We then settled in to watch the First Presidency Devotional. The whole evening was cozy and sweet. The spirit flows gently though our home with majestic music and messages of our Lord and King.












No comments:
Post a Comment