Mrs. Claus had darling little elves helping her this morning at Home Depot, Walmart and Mount Hope. Ryan shared his "treat" = beef jerky.
Molly slept three full hours, so we had plenty of time to put puzzles together.
Nick collected plenty of mistletoe -- Maisie cashed in.
Brother Webb helped the boys make a flag stand. They used the chop saw, router, drills and sanding blocks.
FHE was a hit. I used an article from both the Friend and New Era. We listened to the MOTAB sing "The Hallelujah Chorus" and then read President Eyring's testimony of feeling the spirit when he first heard that song. Then I read about the ten symbols of Christmas while they illustrated each symbol.
I mean, it was a success. I only yelled three times, and Austin made me laugh twice. I assigned him both the lesson and the simultaneous task of making sure Molly doesn't fall off the table, and that Ryan and Eddie didn't beat the tar out of each other. A win!






No comments:
Post a Comment