Andy and Jaxson left early Monday morning for scout camp. They are lucky cousins to go together.
Molly is pulling herself up all over town.I read a new book to the boys about rainbow lemonade. Then we made some! I was mostly patient and nice. They were patient and nice. All the family loved the drink at dinner.
Tuesday we headed to Grandma and Grandpa B.'s house. She had sparklers, poppers, popsicles, ice cream sundaes and a movie. She sure knows how to spoil us.
Wednesday we drove to the temple open house. The children were very well behaved, and we all felt the spirit testify of the sacredness of the temple. While holding my hand Ryan looked up at me and asked, "Where is Jesus?" He knew the familiar spirit he felt, and he was looking for our Savior.
Then we were treated to Chick Fillet for lunch.
Home again to do laundry and unpack from our 36 hour jaunt.
Friday we picked up Mark! He came to visit his mission and be with us.
Of course we swam right away.
Meg passed her driving test and is a licensed driver! AHHHH!
Mark was a good sport and played Tenzi with us.
I rolled out of bed and these two in practically on me. I slept in the middle of them. :( Austin spent the night at scout camp, so I didn't want to be lonely. Next time it might be best to be lonely.
Nicole treated me to a pedicure, which was heavenly.
Andy came home filthy, but happy. He said camp was fun and the food was fine.
























No comments:
Post a Comment