Maddie is 8 today! We love her! We had a quiet morning opening presents. She received scriptures and a baptism dress. We are so glad she's preparing to be baptized by reading her scriptures everyday, making connections with Jesus's baptism, and asking promising questions.
Rebekah asked which cousins were visiting when I posted this picture on the family G+ link. I guess I really didn't see our family as "big" until even she thought we had extras. No extras.
But, then the Cleverlys came, and we swam and swam. Maddie sure loves to swim with Jaxson.
Um. I remember recording her cake and party songs. I can't find them. Anywhere. It was a beautiful oreo cake, too. We love Maddie because she is a creator. She loves to make cards and notes of affirmation for us all. She loves to play with Molly and carry her all over. Her head rarely comes above the water when swimming, and she can make the two little boys belly laugh. She is the first one to kiss me when I come home, and always waves until I'm gone. She knows how to make me feel special.







No comments:
Post a Comment