Both of my little boys now know how to pump themselves on the swings. That is very good because I can just sit still -- I'm really good at that.
Maddie was student of the month. This is her third year receiving the "Independence" award for August.
Eddie and I spent some quality time coloring and learning together.
These boys spent some quality time coloring as well. Their bath water was totally green.Dinner with a watermelon grown in Grandpa B.'s garden -- the juiciest we've ever eaten.
Andy ran in his first cross country meet -- he was super disappointed by his third place 7th grade finish.
Maddie was also the "Star Student" of the week. We colored her poster.
We ate lunch with her.Six deer were grazing in our yard one sunny morning.
Five dears were studying at the table one quiet evening.











1 comment:
Thanks for the view!
Post a Comment