Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Maddie's #6

I think my Maddie girl has the perfect summer birthday.  We don't have to rush morning presents, we get to play all day without a schedule, and we get to spent the entire day just being together.



A bit of chalk drawing.

 A bit of breakfast.
 In five minute I finally taught my birthday girl to ride a two wheeler.
A long swim.
 A bit of baking.
 A barbie cake.

 Pinata.
 Night swimming.
Maddie is special in our family because she talks nicely to Eddie and Ryan, she's a motivated pianist, she is excellent at setting the table, she reads scriptures without help, she smiles with eyes, she swims all around the pool with floaties, and she likes to share to make others happy.  Six is just so perfect on her!






1 comment:

Maurine said...

Cute Maddie girl. Happy birthday to her. I love your patriotic swimwear for the kids!