Friday, December 26, 2014

December 26th

The aftermath was minimal today.  The children played with "old" toys and Wii games.  They spent most of the afternoon outside with their baby Nerf guns.  I washed laundry and packed.  Austin was very helpful and filled in all the cracks so I could pack and prepare all day.
The darling dollhouse has been brought back to life with a few new batteries and a big sister to lead the way.
 This boy kept me awake ALL night last night.
 He finally cut his first tooth!  Almost nine months old and just barely teething.  He could have chosen a different holiday to be miserable, but then again, my other babies teeth between 4-6 months.  So he's still a good nice baby that I hold all day and feed all night.
 Don't let his smile fool you.  He is sick.
 Wii time.
 Packing time.
What?  One week of our break is already over.  Time passing so quickly is killing me.

No comments: