(I didn't take any pictures at the cemetery, but I took several at the luncheon. Family is indeed grand.)
Sunday, October 12, 2014
Eternal Families
My grandma died last Monday. She gave me the gift of song. She gave me the gift of a father. She gave me the gift of laughter. She gave me the gift of testimony. Each of these gifts I can use throughout my life and take with me to heaven. She is eternal, and so am I.
(I didn't take any pictures at the cemetery, but I took several at the luncheon. Family is indeed grand.)
(I didn't take any pictures at the cemetery, but I took several at the luncheon. Family is indeed grand.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so sorry about your grandma, my friend. Sending my love and condolences.
Nicole, my dear. It has indeed been too long since we have hung out. I am so sorry about your Grandma. Love to you and your sweet family! Did you still go to Mexico?
Post a Comment