Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's Day

Him.  The father of my world.

He did get to sleep in.
 Andy gave him chess.


 I gave him a new suit and got his Italian leather shoes resoled, so that he would look the part as, "Father of our ward."
I would never chose any other man to be the father of my children and my eternal companion.

 The rest of the last week as follows:
I took only the two little boys to buy our weekly produce and milk.  Simplest shopping trip ever, both ride in the cart.
I asked one to empty the dishwasher.  He must have heard me say, "Please dump the dishes."

Lucky rolled over.

I took all seven to the theater.  Never doing that again.

1 comment:

Olivia said...

What a great week! Maybe we can attempt another movie trip together? I can't believe Lucky is rolling over, wasn't he just born? Too cute!