Aunt Shelly came to the hotel for swimming and relaxing.
Lucky #7 slept in his chair all night.
We stopped at the mall. Dumb decision.
Austin picked up a bit more food storage. Good decision.We played at this amazing park; the kids climbed a four-story jungle gym.
The Easter Bunny did come to our home, but I didn't get one picture of the baskets and egg hunt, just a picture of our little honey bunny.
Aunt Shelly drove up for the afternoon, and Austin made a decicious feast.
Because of Jesus Christ all these feasters are sealed to me through eternity. Some moments that seems like a really long time, but I couldn't imagine life any other way.
P.S. My darling friend brought over this Easter basket with NINE little bunnies inside. Each bunny is complete with individual ribbons and floss and fluffy tails. What a cute idea, eh? Even cuter because I didn't have to sew all of them!








1 comment:
What a friend!
Post a Comment