Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Birthday Boys!

Nick is #7 and Austin is #38!  My little Nick told me he had the best birthday, ever.  I tried really hard to make sure his day was a success.  Austin was content all day as well, and he loved talking on the phone for over two hours last with his family.  The littles and I delivered a cheese cake to his office and showed off our baby Lucky.

Andy, Meg and I decorated the table last night -- Nick wanted a "Frozen" party.
 The Birthday Boys 2007
The Birthday Boys 2014

 Morning prestn opening
 On his way to school -- he gave boxes of jelly beans and rice cripsy treats to his classmates.

Uniforms.

Nick wanted goldfish for his after-school snack.  Maddie chose four different kinds that were devoured.

Cakes! 
 The family.  I really look good here, don't I?
These boys make our home a gentler, milder, and happier place to thrive.  




3 comments:

Ashley said...

First of all I gave all the birthday credit to Andy, second of all I didn't even talk to my Nick-a-Lick, and third of all I am the worst aunt! Thanks for trying to keep me in the know, even though I still can't remember to call one of my favorite little boys on his birthday. It looks like it was a perfect day.

kim said...

You do look good--even if it was someone elses birthday!

Emily Guymon said...

You even managed to make uniforms feminine and cute! Their shoes and cardigans are to die for!!!