Sunday, March 30, 2014

Eddie's #2

My baby is 2!  My darling toddler was a dream all day.

This morning I found Eddie in between Nick and Andy in Maddie's bed.
 Present opening.

I actually printed 40 pictures of Eddie and displayed them on the magnet board.  He's loved looking at himself all week.  

 He LOVES his new vacuum!

 Before church my littles helped me bake his cheesecake.

 The cake.
 Our home tachers and neighbor came for cake.
 Meg gave Eddie a box of Marshmallow Mateys; he ate them right before bed.
It is with a full heart that I think about my baby being 2.  This week he will no longer be the baby of our family, and he is just so good at it!  He gives kisses and hugs to all who are punished agaist the wall, loves to pop water balloons in the house, and poops his underpants so that he and I can have quality time together.  My darling, my dear, Momma loves you!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

You are so, so, so far from failing!! Oh my goodness!! Just from the pictures you are doing everything right and you're doing it beautifully. Your kids are happy, you have a homemade birthday CHEESEcake, Eddie is wearing underpants on his 2nd birthday, your blog is updated about his party within 24 hours, the elderly people are obviously happy and welcomed in your home and you do not have ANY back rolls/muffin top at week 40 of your pregnancy!! You are my hero! XX00X0

Natalie said...

What more can I add to Ashley's tribute but my love?
xoxoxoxoxxoxo infinity