Saturday, July 16, 2011

Viva Las Vegas

Austin surprised me and whisked me off to Vegas for an amazing 48 stint! I can't believe all we experienced:
Palazzo Accommodations



Amazing Lavo and Kokomo restaurants


Phantom

Limo ride taking us to helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon



(Hoover Dam)


(View of pools on roof of Palazzo)

Cirque du Soleil performing to BEATLES music

Harry Potter 7 part 2

Best part of it all was Austin. I love my boy! Love, when and where are we going next?
Indeed a thanks to John and Rebekah for watching the kiddos. We are glad to be home again!

P.S. Did not snap pictures of the spa pedicure treatment, the cash for jewelry, or the hours my the pool.

7 comments:

Mickey said...

WOW! That's about all I can say about that...WOW!

Natalie said...

...That was me.

WOW!

Angela Kahle said...

Got to love it when husbands are so romantic. It looked fantastic! I'll have to convince Russell to go sometime.

Ron and Rachelle said...

The helicopter ride looks pretty much amazing...wow, great fun!

danielnamber said...

Wow! Sounds like a great vacation!

Emily Guymon said...

What a darling couple. Congrats on 11 years!

Ryan and Andrea said...

You deserve it! Almost look like an old married couple, ha ha! Actually, you look great & I am jealous. Can Austin talk to Ryan & drop a few hints?