Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Uh...

Everyday the neighbor boy comes over to duke. I can't take it anymore. Today I suggested that he go home to do that. He told me he knows how to wipe-- his mom taught him. Perhaps his mom should also teach him to come home to drop a load. At least, that's what I've taught my kids....

7 comments:

To Love said...

Aren't you glad there is no picture?

Stefley said...

wow! That's special! Time to totally put the brakes on that, it is NOT ok! Little freak! :)

Laura said...

I love it! I love that you are calling him out! Too funny, but I DO agree with you.....GO HOME!

Natalie said...

I would've liked a picture. Poopin' Kurt lives on....

WhitParks said...

You are such a riot. This made me laugh out loud.

Mickey said...

I know what I'm going to do first thing next time I'm at your house...I CAN'T WAIT!
...maybe I'll save up until then...

Jenalyn Wright said...

This must be a common problem because same thing happens over here. So when friends come over, I now lock my guest bathroom and tell them it doesn't work!