Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Disneyland

90 degree weather in southern CA was our vacation spot during spring break. We spent two days in the car and three days in Disneyland. It was fantastic. Maisie rode all the craziest rides -- her favorite was the Tower of Terror. (Other guests on the ride loved her screams!) Nick loved the Matterhorn.
Waiting for the shuttle, the first morning.

Hot tubbing.

Maddie's new Minnie Mouse jammies, thanks to Auntie.

Classic tea cup photo opp.

Buzz Lightyear ride.

Here is the view on the Farris wheel of the park, both inside the cage and out.


6 comments:

Erin said...

fun! we should have tried to meet you there. joseph is somewhat terrified of all of the rides at disneyland but i'm convinced if he went with other kids who were being brave he'd suck it up ...

Lyndsey said...

Looks like you all had a great trip. I have to admit that I would love to have been one of the those people listening to Maisie screaming on Tower of Terror. That would have been awesome! Makes me miss the Irvine days.

Clev Clan said...

So FUN!!! I bet you guys just had the greatest time together as a forever family!! I so look forward to spending time with your sweet family this summer!! PS Maisie and Brooklynn would get along great at disney. That is her favorite ride too!

Stacey said...

looks like you had so fun! my fav is California Screamin'. Love that ride. The tea cups make me sick now that I'm old:(

kim said...

That looks so fun! We missed you over spring break, but are glad you enjoyed yourselves.

Mickey said...

Fun pictures! I can't wait to see Moab pictures, too. You are wonderful parents. i wish I had heard maisie scream!