Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Business Owner

Austin owns a business!
Today Maisie, Nick and I tried out the new office with some basic hygiene appointments. We all passed with flying colors, and we were treated with such warmth. This office is the perfect fit for Austin.


Here are pictures of his name on the door and the front of the building.


We are happy and feel blessed to be in Utah.

9 comments:

danielnamber said...

Congrats that is neat!

Natalie said...

SO happy for you! Isn't it wonderful how all things work together for our good? Good luck with everything, and tell Nick to stop looking so big.

The Perry family said...

CONGRATS you guys!!! We're so happy for you!

woldway said...

How exciting! Now i will have to find out what the number is and make an appointment.

Angi said...

Congratulations!! I saw his add (with picture) in the paper a little while ago.

Molly said...

Is American Fork where your parents are at? I am never sure where that's at. Please call me about some stuff. 216-258-6245

Angela Kahle said...

We're so happy that you could find a place to settle that feels like home. It is kind of funny that you chose American Fork, I think my sister taught at a charter school there. Good luck!

Stacey said...

Yeah! Congrats! We are so happy for you two. It looks like a beautiful building.

Ron and Rachelle said...

Hurray! I wish we could try him out also, we just went to the dentist on Monday. Good times. Wish I could try some bread and cookies and the office.