Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Mom hosted a small group of Thanksgiving feasters this year -- 27. We all ate happily, except Maddie. Shocker. She just wanted to eat toothpaste, as always. Austin's turkey was so moist and delicious. My favorites were: spinach salad, fresh fruit salad, money-bread rolls, and pecan pie. Oh, I forgot to mention the sweet potatoes, turkey, and fresh cranberry sauce.

The evening hours were spent playing "Pass Phrase" and "Things." I loved it when Austin laughed so hard that tears rolled down his cheeks. I also loved the cousins playing so nicely together which resulted in many happy children.

Although we were apart of a large group, many members of our family were not together,
and I missed them.




3 comments:

Ricky and Mindy said...

Boy do we wish we had been there! We missed you all so much!

LOVE!

Richard

Angela Kahle said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'm afraid we had you beat. We had 35 people, but who's comparing:) Happy Holidays!

Stacey said...

We had 32.... At my house .....