Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Pottery Barn via Walmart

 

 

Stacey came to visit and worked her magic! Using only decor from Walmart, she transformed my room. No need to buy new furniture -- the dresser was sitting in the garage and was blue. The night stand was the tower in the corner of the room; Austin chopped it in half. 10 cans of black spray paint and few accessories from storage finished it off. I've already booked her a ticket to come to our new house and decorate every room.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Can she come to my house? That looks lovely!! I am just so bad at all the little things to make it looked finished. Miss you guys!!!

Molly said...

I am halfway through repainting and decorating Matthews room. I forgot how much work it is to do everything. I just bought new molding, how did i forget about molding.... yours looks so nice, and no crazy painting other than your bed required.

Stacey said...

I miss you already. By the time we got to the round-about, both kids were in tears. They miss your babies. Send Nicky to come live with me anytime! We had a great time. Thanks again for keeping us well fed, and well entertained.

WhitParks said...

What in the world! Who is Stacey and does she hire out? It looks great!

Natalie said...

WOW-EEE!

Of course I love anyone who is kind to my sister. Thanks, Stacey! It looks amazing!