This is classic! And, I believe it counts for one of those extremely fun and Sabbath-keeping activities. You know...the "wholesome recreational activities" we have all been commanded to do with our families. Well done, Bishop.
WOW WOW WOW! This one had me laughing out loud you guys. I love it. Nicole, I love that you got in your suit and did it...were you wearing a shower cap? How cute are you!
Okay I just had no idea what was going to happen in that video and I was laughing so hard. Austin is one and a million!! Love you all and love the patriotic swim wear!
9 comments:
This is classic! And, I believe it counts for one of those extremely fun and Sabbath-keeping activities. You know...the "wholesome recreational activities" we have all been commanded to do with our families. Well done, Bishop.
P.S. Colie, your shower cap is priceless.
WOW WOW WOW! This one had me laughing out loud you guys. I love it. Nicole, I love that you got in your suit and did it...were you wearing a shower cap? How cute are you!
Okay I just had no idea what was going to happen in that video and I was laughing so hard. Austin is one and a million!! Love you all and love the patriotic swim wear!
such a cute picture!!!
Yes, I donned a shower cap for the event.
Wow! I thought the description was good, but the movie was BETTER! That was so funny! You guys crack me up!
That is awesome! Glad to see a Bishop let his hair down (well, hypothetically since Austin doesn't have much :) Happy 4th, see ya next week!!!
What great memories you are creating for your kids!! They will always remember this 4th of July!! Miss you guys. Wish we lived closer!
Come to Seattle and you could do this every Sunday!! Loved it!
Post a Comment