Austin has been in Seattle the past few nights, so the children have been in bed with me. No wonder I haven't been sleeping well -- there was no room in my bed.
HAHA! I feel your pain! The other morning I woke up riding the edge of my bed (about 9 inches wide--don't ask how I fit there, I just did) and saw that every member of my family was in bed with us except Mia. She would've been, I'm sure, except she was stuck in her pack 'n' play. I think it comes from the Guymon genes...
4 comments:
HAHA! I feel your pain! The other morning I woke up riding the edge of my bed (about 9 inches wide--don't ask how I fit there, I just did) and saw that every member of my family was in bed with us except Mia. She would've been, I'm sure, except she was stuck in her pack 'n' play. I think it comes from the Guymon genes...
Why Seattle?
Emily still gets in bed with us because she has no "Cherie's" bed to climb into.
And even still, it's better than having the whole thing to yourself. How does anyone sleep alone?
Post a Comment