I love those wheaty pictures and those cute kids!
Amber waves of beauty, you mean! SO pretty. Good job!
Those should be in a magazine! How you kept everyone white while they roamed around fields and tracks is beyond me! I can see why Dorothy missed KS so much!
how do you get them all to look so great all at one time. I need your secret.
I love Kansas! Very cute pictures!
so cute! I CAN'T WAIT to come visit.
I am a very proud grandma...you can see why
Very cool pics! I love the all white look!
Cute, cute pictures!! I love the Kansas wheat :) Your family is adorable. You know that, right?!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I love those wheaty pictures and those cute kids!
Amber waves of beauty, you mean! SO pretty. Good job!
Those should be in a magazine! How you kept everyone white while they roamed around fields and tracks is beyond me! I can see why Dorothy missed KS so much!
how do you get them all to look so great all at one time. I need your secret.
I love Kansas! Very cute pictures!
so cute! I CAN'T WAIT to come visit.
I am a very proud grandma...you can see why
Very cool pics! I love the all white look!
Cute, cute pictures!! I love the Kansas wheat :) Your family is adorable. You know that, right?!
Post a Comment