For our anniversary in July, Austin bought me tickets to "Wicked." Last night we went. I was totally and completely entertained. I think this was the first musical I've been to in a long time where I didn't know every song and theatrical detail. Ok, fine, I knew five of the songs, but that knowledge didn't stop me from having a marvelous time. Entertain me with a musical and I'm good, I'm good. (He on purpose bought tickets in the front row of the balcony; no one was in front of me so I could see without bobbing up and down in my chair.)
Thank you to Austin for a night out on the town!
And if you're still reading, for our anniversary he also gave me nine gifts from the traditional list. The entire week of our anniversary I was showered with gifts. The pink purse in the picture is from year seven, year of leather -- it was filled with 100 hand-written love notes. My boy is so nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
AWESOME!! I'm so glad you had fun and got to go out with your man! What a wonderful husband!
I am dying to see that show and I was admiring the bag even before I found out how cool it really was.
We just went to see that too! Wow, you DO have a good man-he needs to talk with mine! How fun to be showered with gifts all week.
Post a Comment