oh My Goodness she is lovely!!!! Yea for knowing what color hat to knit now. When does it get cold in Ks? I think a 3-6 month hat could work!! hmm I don't know don't your kids have tiny heads? Love you guys and so excited about the new addition. happy number 5!!
Well isn't she just cute as a button! So many congrats to you guys. Nicole, you don't look like you just had a baby...besides the hospital gown...if I saw your face and not the surroundings, I would guess you were on vacation! Can't wait to meet her in person! Luvs to your family from ours!
i keep checking back for a name announcement! i have another friend who had a baby girl the same day as you and neither has seemed to settle on a name!
9 comments:
Congratulations on another beautiful addition to the family!
oh My Goodness she is lovely!!!! Yea for knowing what color hat to knit now. When does it get cold in Ks? I think a 3-6 month hat could work!! hmm I don't know don't your kids have tiny heads? Love you guys and so excited about the new addition. happy number 5!!
oh wow i didn't realize you were already due so this was so unexpected and now i'm all teary-eyed at work!!! congratulations!!!
can't wait to find out more about "baby girl babcock"
Nice work, Nicole, and nice coaching, Austin. She's so cute! We love her bright eyes. We're glad that she made it here safely. Love you!
Well isn't she just cute as a button! So many congrats to you guys. Nicole, you don't look like you just had a baby...besides the hospital gown...if I saw your face and not the surroundings, I would guess you were on vacation! Can't wait to meet her in person! Luvs to your family from ours!
Congratulations! She is so small & darling. Nicole, you look awesome!
You did NOT just deliver that baby girl and look like that! She is absolutely gorgeous! More Guymon than your others, I say, but what do I know? --Nat
I'm so excited for you guys!! Congrats to a new baby girl :) Your family is a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e.
i keep checking back for a name announcement! i have another friend who had a baby girl the same day as you and neither has seemed to settle on a name!
Post a Comment