Sunday, February 22, 2009

Two Birthdays -- Natalie and Mark

Today my siblings Natalie and Mark share their birthdays. And, they are celebrating together at Mom's house. Miss you guys.

I love Mark because he fills my heart with love and laughter. Where else is there a boy who can be brutally honest about the length of family testimony meeting, answer to the name Pup, and flash gang signs in all my wedding pictures?



I love Natalie because she fills my soul with joy and gladness. Where else is there a girl who can sing like the "Idol" rejects, answer to the name Peter, and claims herself as my BIGGEST fan?


Love.

3 comments:

Ryan and Andrea said...

I love your wedding photos! So cute & you both haven't changed much! I really like all the projects Austin is doing for you too. What a guy! Your backyard looks huge!

Ron and Rachelle said...

happy birthday Mark and Nat! Miss you too!

Erin said...

i didn't know natalie and mark shared a birthday ... i guess with 11 kids that's bound to happen ... how fun!