Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

My mom started a tradition of small gifts beside our plates at breakfast on Valentine's day. Of course this tradition has continued with my kids, and due Andy's enthusiasm this tradition will never die.


On Wednesday Nicholas and I helped in Meg's class party.



On Friday we took cupcakes to the office, and the kids finally got to eat some they actually decorated.







Which brings us back to Saturday, Cupid's day. Austin and I went on a 75 minute date to dinner at La Fiesta. We enjoyed a lovely conversation and geared up for bathing children and Sunday preparations when we arrived home.


Love to my enchanting children, perfect husband, and valiant blog readers.

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

The cupcakes are beautiful. Loves to you all. I am hoping that you guys got the Valentines that Tommy and Caitlin sent you. Miss you!!

Ron and Rachelle said...

Hurray you got to go on a date! I hope you got to stare deep into each others eyes and whisper sweet nothings. We went to Macaroni Grill, our first date and the first time we have been back to one since! Happy after Vday to you!