How darling. What a lucky little girl to have a daddy that can ieateggsmake such feminine things. Enjoy!
I was just wondering about this yesterday! It turned out SOOOO well! And Meg looks so big and beautiful. Good job, Aust! Love you all.
Wow! That is really impressive. Nice work Aust.
I am so impressed, Aust. You sure do take after Dad! I want to know whose ideas were the flowers...a rather feminine touch!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How darling. What a lucky little girl to have a daddy that can ieateggsmake such feminine things. Enjoy!
I was just wondering about this yesterday! It turned out SOOOO well! And Meg looks so big and beautiful. Good job, Aust! Love you all.
Wow! That is really impressive. Nice work Aust.
I am so impressed, Aust. You sure do take after Dad! I want to know whose ideas were the flowers...a rather feminine touch!
Post a Comment