Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy Helper -- Part II

My sweet boy emptied the silverware tray without being asked. He knew I needed help. See if you can see him signing "more."

4 comments:

Natalie said...

ROTFL! I love how the silverware flies out of the drawer. So, so helpful. And, when did he get so big???
Miss and love you guys!

Erin said...

so cute!

so apparently there is this reality TV show on TLC about a family with 11 kids. i think it's funny that to most people that is shocking. i mean, it IS a lot of kids ... but when the guymons live down the block i guess it's not as show-worthy ... or maybe it is, and your family should have had one.

Ron and Rachelle said...

Wow, Nick is getting so big! The inside of your house looks super cute! We have got to find a time to meet up somewhere...

clybbert said...

This cracks me up. I want more picture of you house. I think a tour of your house should be the next blog post.

P.S. Muk-town = Mukilteo. AKA, home sweet home.