Because we are in Utah for Ricky's wedding, many of the cousins went to mis padres ward for church. I was not prepared for the joy I felt sitting as a family. What a blessing to belong to the Guymon family. Maisie sat with Ricky, Meg sat with Emily, Andy sat with Mark, and Nick was passed between Austin and I. After church Mom made an amazing lunch. These are the pictures of our Sunday celebration.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Sunday Celebation
Because we are in Utah for Ricky's wedding, many of the cousins went to mis padres ward for church. I was not prepared for the joy I felt sitting as a family. What a blessing to belong to the Guymon family. Maisie sat with Ricky, Meg sat with Emily, Andy sat with Mark, and Nick was passed between Austin and I. After church Mom made an amazing lunch. These are the pictures of our Sunday celebration.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment