Saturday morning Parkers took us to a local park to feed the turtles. Whitni was right when she told me the entertainment was worth the walk. I had never seen moss on turtles before and that was a bit sick. Maisie and Nick were completely happy eating the white bread they so rarely taste. I figure those turtles have eaten more white bread in their lifetime than my kids in theirs'. Asher then took the kids on a train ride to Seattle to ride a ferry boat.
Monday, July 7, 2008
Feeding Turtles
Saturday morning Parkers took us to a local park to feed the turtles. Whitni was right when she told me the entertainment was worth the walk. I had never seen moss on turtles before and that was a bit sick. Maisie and Nick were completely happy eating the white bread they so rarely taste. I figure those turtles have eaten more white bread in their lifetime than my kids in theirs'. Asher then took the kids on a train ride to Seattle to ride a ferry boat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a FUN day! Leave it to Whit to work out all the details. Good pix, too. They capture the beauty of your children.
Post a Comment