Seminary is officially over! Waffles for all. Attendance for most. Inclusion for those who cared.
Their teacher. Admittedly, this is my favorite calling.
Found some recipes.
Totally made them. Both repeatable. (If I remember. I desperately need a way better system of recording successful dinners.)
Little Miss got top braces. She seems really old all of a sudden.
Mother's Day bouquet from the big girls still blooming so hard.
Ryan snapped this. I was happy with that muscle.
Selfie. He played his last football game this week. His team was horribly slow and did not listen to the coaches -- they lost all games but one. Luckily, Ryan is fast and listened to his coach, so he was easily the MVP and was recruited to be on a club team. Sadly the games are on Sunday, so we're out. He was sad aboout it, but Elder Babcock talked him through it.
We're so close to finishing his 8th grade arithmetic book. I won't let him give up. Consequently, we spend hours doing math each day. Worth it. Love it. Love him. I'm already mourning his upcoming high school promotion.Maddie's track recognition night. She's a boss. At everything.
Molly has embraced the AI features in Google. Too good.
I needed to practice a prototype hobo bag. Maisie wanted it. So did Meg. I sent one to each of them. Best bit: The fabric was leftover from a project I used to sew a neighbor's trek skirt. $1 for the snap. $8 to mail. Good times.
More AI fun. I'm old. Apparently I'm grumpy. Whelp. Please, let me nap. Someone.
Pool is open!
My Messenger account is not opening on my computer, so I have no pictures of my children in Utah.
Bendy announced their wedding date! Armstrongs run fast at the track on Saturdays. Maisie is living her best life spending all her free time with a very nice boy. Love all my people.




















No comments:
Post a Comment