Wednesday, April 22, 2026

Austin's #50, Nick's #19

Our very nice daddy-bear is now 50 years old!  We love him so much.
The children stayed up really late and decorated the living space and the gym to surprise him.  So sweet.

Maddie left for football practice, so we were low on numbers, but not on gifts nor intensity.

Oh!  They also filled his car up as well.  All day he worked, but the nice office ladies
Loved this picture of Austin and his mom.
Yum.  Dinner.
And, our birthday twin missionary called -- they sang to each other.  When all the big kids hopped on the chat, the laughter intensified, the grins broadened and the glazing via insults increased to full capacity.

THEN!  Meg and Maisie helped me throw a surprise 50th party for Austin.  All the Utah kids drove in, Whitni flew in, and so many friends came to his Killer's party.  I told him I needed him to sit in the chapel while I practiced the organ, but as soon as I started playing, the curtains opened, and a whole host of people were there to celebrate him.  YAY!  He had no idea, and was so gracious to be the center of attention.  So many people love this guy of mine, and he loves so many people.  God's plan of happiness anchored in Jesus Christ is at the center of all that is enturing relationship.
Couldn't be more happy he's ours.  Forever.


No comments: