FHE selfie.
FHE game. I won. Hehehe.Late Sunday night Maddie declared that she's on a sugar fast; Eddie promptly crafted five cotton candy pops. His temptation was a success because she declared, "I'll start tomorrow." They were both smug.
I found this summation of my 50 minute seminary class on the back of the youth mag this week. Sheesh. This explains everything.
Look at the blooms!
Look at the boy.
A few valentines carnations.
Austin's seedlings.
My bread.
Molly found herself in her arithmetic book.
Recess.
Maddie's hair cut.
Darl.
Mine!
Friday and Saturday Eddie had his state wrestling tournament. He cut weight to compete in the 73 pound weight class -- he took FOURTH!
We sat and watched for at least18 hours over the course of the two days.
It was nice to sit right by him for 18 hours. He's my favorite person; he fills my soul (and my oxytocin receptors).
Goat.
(Oldest category for boys middle school -- smallest weight class.)
It was nice to sit right by him for 18 hours. He's my favorite person; he fills my soul (and my oxytocin receptors).
Goat.
(Oldest category for boys middle school -- smallest weight class.)
Maisie's update:
- "The AP is literally in love with me."
- "Mom, you never have to wonder about your purpose; there is always someone who needs you."
- Meg to Maisie, "I know I've said this every week of your mission, but please come home!"
Nick's update:
- "I have a greeny companion that's a native. He works hard and already knows how to teach in the language, so we're both learning so much. I love him."
- Nick is taking every opportunity to learn from his companion. He asks tons of language questions to ensure he's speaking like a native.
- Nick is always eating when we chat. Usually he hangs up for a bit to play soccer.
- He's always sweating -- he is a perpetual glazed donut.
Andy and Becca spent the weekend in Bear Lake. They are pretty cute.
It's always a big day at church. I asked Meg, "What do you have this week?"
She simply responded, "Church."
They all needed a little rest after battling those two hours. The twinnies napped on Meg.She simply responded, "Church."
Bur first, they put their dolly down for a nap.
It's a blessing to walk with Jesus; I'm only blessed because He walks with me.





























No comments:
Post a Comment