Sunday night is my favorite time of the week, because family choir is required! This is what it really looks like.
Runners, throwers and dodgers.Monday morning I was so sore from the Spartan. Ryan suggested a massage; I readily agreed.
Monday morning hits hard when Sunday dishes are "completed" sub parly. A day of rest for me always comes at a cost.
Monday night FHE was epic. We went to the park, bullied all the other children off the monkey bars, played ball tag, wrestled in the grass and made Molly cry when she had to go in the "pot" for losing her round of "Duck, Duck, Goose!" Everyone agreed that we should repeat this same activity next week.
We threw open the doors this week, because the morning air was finally coolish.
Tuesday Austin took me and the Levans to see Michael Buble! His concert was fantastic. I knew all the words except for two songs. He entertained with his arrogant personality and sad dancing skills. Still, his flaws are easily overlooked when he starts to croone. I wish my flaws would melt when my mouth opened, sadly, many of my flaws occur because my mouth is open.
Austin ran over something fierce while on a night run to drop off 40 cinnamon rolls to a friend whose mother died. We're looking at damage close to $8000. Goodbye a very many extra things. For now the bus is my chariot since my Acura goes to work everyday . Never you worry, I still vacuum and wash my rig each week.
Readers gonna read.
P-day is the best around here. Maisie said it best, "We don't really say anything important, but it just feels good to be by him." He reported successes and failures. He's getting a new companion, a step-son.
Clean sheets are ironed sheets, thank you, Rjiv, How to Properly Make Your Bed.
Ryan wanted to help.
We are studying D-Day this week. Friday morning arithmetic called their names from the great outdoors.
"What up?"
Friday night this nice girl called and kept me company while sewing. She is full of love for her husband and family. She's choosing to love when hurt and forgive when wounded. She's still my OG miracle child.
Saturday a very many beautiful thing happened: I began my massive Halloween sewing project. After six blessed hours, I'm 2/5 done. Also, Maddie and I repainted Molly's kitchen white. Pictures to come. Finally, Austin and I spent a beautiful evening in the park dancing to live music playing 50s music. Once again, I knew all the words and pretended to know how to dance. Gentlemen with special needs found me often and wanted to dance with me. Austin caught his breath and let them. I think that was the most generous gift I've ever given -- I gave up dancing with my husband. I'm sure Paul and Doug will find me next year, but I will insist on just one dance each.

















No comments:
Post a Comment