Sunday, July 10, 2022

Jace Came

Sunday evening we spent with our grandparents.  It was too hot to be out, so Austin was showing the men Google maps.
Molly, "couldn't fall asleep in her bed," so she fell asleep in ours.
I thought my Monday lunch was delicious.  I ate six cookies to balance the carb and sugar ratios.
Then, our nicest cousin, Jace, came to visit!  He flew here all on his own, and he is such a great teen.  We'd keep him for sure.  The children swam as soon as he arrived.
Tuesday I hopped in my car and jetted to the temple; I was there an back in four hours.  My time there was sacred, because I felt divine love from Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ, which was exactly what I needed to feel.  I know there is eternal significance in everyday life.
Evening guitar time awesome.  I dare you to listen to this talent: "Un Poco Loco"
Wednesday the monsoons hit, so Jace took them to Taco Bell for a refreshments.
Molly went to gymnastics.  I thinks she is so cute.
Thursday Austin took us to Phoenix to see "The Lion King" at ASU Gammage.  First we ate at In and Out.

My view to the left.
My view to the right.
My view of the stage.
Only Ryan fell alseep during the show.  Everyone else really liked the puppets and costumes.
Friday we went to the theater. They watched, "The Rise of Gru," and we watched Top Gun again.
Saturday we swam as a family.  The 105*air temp makes swimming very comfortable for moi.  We all took turns using our bodies to form alphabet letters as we jumped off the diving board.
The boys made the batter, and I fried up some tasty corn dogs.
Then I took these two bigs boys to float the river.
 

Sundays are hard when traveling, poor Jace.  He is so kind, but I snapped this picture of these boys winding down for the day.  I love them both so much.


No comments: