Sunday, February 6, 2022

February Finds Us Fortunate

Molly kisses this boy to death.  He rarely minds, and even reciprocates by sitting on her belly while she talk and talks and talks.
I found this scripture for Elder Babcock.  He's doing just as the Savior asked -- he's bringing the souls of men unto Him.
Morning girls.
Wednesday night was a valentine's box creation and note exchange.  The event was super.

Nick and I worked together.
"This is what advanced art looks like."
Maddie's has a spire?
Karen Julian came for a visit!  She loved the children and added so happines to our world.  We had a picnic at the park, played with sensory boxes and ate lovely food.
Saturday we ate waffles with cream and strawberries.  We watched Ryan's winning football game -- he caught the ball and ran to the five yard line.
Boys riding bikes.

 We spent the evening in Phoenix with the Julians.  We ate food and laughed about life's adventures.  We will miss our dear friend, Karen.  I hope she comes again in the summer.

No comments: