Sunday, July 19, 2020

Bookends.
He makes Sunday dinner.
She circles all the letter "Ms" in each chapter.
Just them. They're everything.
These two sing every night together.  Then they laugh every night together.  I know just how this feels -- Natalie and I used to do the same thing.
Ryan's little finger is stealing butter.
We decided to hike Mt. Humphreys.
It took us three hours up and two hours down.

Nick and Meg were the only bigs available, and Nick barfed the entire way up.
It was 55* at the summit.  Practically winter weather around here, I froze.

The Standifirds and Emily came to visit.  We played, swam, ate and went to bed at reasonable times.



Andy came home and his adoring aunts and uncle game him all the attention he could ever dream.  Ashley ate something  KFC funky.
Pedicures were a must.
I flipped the camera for this view.
Molly lost her finger nail.  She asked me if the nail fairy would come -- like the tooth fairy.  She found a kite under her pillow.
Maddie's lab.
I need a few more pictures.

No comments: