Everyday is our own. This week the sabbath began by watching New Testament videos in my bed.
We held our meetings, complete with the emblems of the sacrament, talks, Hymns and prayers.We then gathered to listened to Elder Taylor Cleverly testify of his missionary miracles via ZOOM.
Our weekly Sunday walk beautified Maddie's braid.
Ryan and I worked together to make a writing plan. I love his spelling and letters.
Austin picked up a burn permit and burned five years of yard scraps.
Maisie made "poop" cookies for April Fool's Day. They were tasty.
Ryan and I read an excerpt about a yellow teddy bear, then we drew one via a Youtube tutorial.
Maisie and Meg pulled out the paints and they gathered river rocks to adorn.
I propagated some charly and philodendron. I can't even wait to put it a perfect little planter.
Austin and the big girls gardened.
Eddie and Ryan helped me make some chia seed pudding. They didn't really like eating it.
Austin took the kids on a hike. I stayed behind to fold laundry and just breathe. Most people in the world are underemployed right now. Me? I'm working double and triple overtime.
Wrestling happens after dinner most nights (I do forbid it on Sunday).
Maisie prepared Ryan's birthday board.
Meg and Molly often dance during dishes. Molly surprises us all by the words she knows to "hit" songs. Poor, little lady.
We're just loving life.


















No comments:
Post a Comment