Sunday, November 3, 2019

November News

After Molly partook of the water, she exclaimed with all her three-year-old animation, "Delicious!"  We can't get her to stop talking, ever, even at church.
My Thanksgiving table is really lovely.
 Our FHE activity was creating turkeys.  My family really loves creating together.
 Molly and I found Uncle Brent in her book, aka Mr. Parker.
 Maddie was deputy mayor at BIZ Town.  This is her afternoon speech.
 Meg went to the BYU symphony with her roommate.
 I made kinetic sand for Molly.  Natalie remarked, "You created a space for learning and creativity."
 Maisie cut out the fruit in this picture and added her face.  I guess she poked her head out in the hall and make a few passers-by laugh.
And then that same tiny girl is on her way to sectionals.
 Here she is!
 Here we are.  She ran so well and so fast.  She qualified individually and with her team.
I love this screen shot because her head is not cut off, but all the rest of the girls are cropped.
 Maddie performed in the Veteran's Day program.  She sang a lovely solo and carried the tune so well.

 My little van no longer belongs to us.  She is now providing much needed safety and transportation for another family.  I will miss her.
 "Friends-giving" was a new concept to us, but we sure enjoyed our friends and the good food.
Our big kids were at the temple, and I guess Andy posted this -- those two fill me.

 We fed the missionaries, watched a faith-filled show, had "Come Follow Me", sang in family choir, and played games.  Today we were enriched.

No comments: