This was a true week of homework and meets and busy-ness.
Ryan completes his homework nicely each night.
So does Molly.I made these with homemade whole wheat tortillas.
Look at this masterpiece!
Andy's homework seems foreign.
I make lovely bread.
These two ran their first cross country race. Maddie took fourth and barfed at the finished line. Nick took 12th and was practically crying. This was the hottest day of the year.
These three were so patient.
Nick is in the center with that navy jersey.
Eddie found a clever way to work on his spelling homework.
Matching suits -- we still swim everyday.
Pretending that I don't miss Meg, because I do.
Andy and his friends showed up for lunch.
The ward swim party was lovely.
Andy finished up his merit badges and is ready to get his Eagle project done! Yes!
Andy does his homework.
Tonight we visited the grandparents. They always fill us with treats and love.
Where is Maisie?

















No comments:
Post a Comment