Life is just plain busy work around here. Maisie did pause to call an arm wrestle competition. Andy won. Shocker.
Molly pretends to be bored a church. Our nice friend behind us always entertains her the entire hour.
Maisie and Eden registered and got lockers beside each other. I helped them get their locks to open. She's very old.
Molly wanted me to take a picture of her "smiley face" lunch. I didn't see it, either.
Grandma B. took Eddie for his day with her. They made cake pops which made everyone excited. They were delicious.
I baked bread to share in St. George with my fam. Yum.
We spent the weekend at John's house. We mostly swam and laughed.
Our family easily fills any pool.
Molly and Kate matched.
Maisie and Haley matched. Nope. But they are lovely.
Triple decker.
The adults.
We doubled the numbers in primary.
Then, Kimmie and her darling kids came home with us.
We swam. Everyone loved and kissed her sweetest baby, Miles.
Maisie and Kate loved each other.
Molly and Miles were so happy together.
Olivia caught a butterfly.
She's just so cute.
We played in the parachute for FHE. Good times.
Grandma B. took Maisie for their date. Maisie came home filled with love and lunch. She also scored a few treasures from a Sedona outlet. We love generous Grandma B.
Maisie started MUHS. These three are together at church and in school. They really are gems. (I will post individual pictures next week with the MVP kids -- I wanted to keep the school year together.)
They didn't miss a beat.
Kimmie and I had this really brave idea to hike with our children. We are very grateful Andy and Nick came along to hold our toddlers and keep us from sliding down the mountain. It was delightful.
Grandma B. came over and brought an afternoon snack. We love her.
Sis sent this recipe for whole-wheat tortillas. They were so easy and delicious.
Eddie learned how to tie his shoes.
All the big kids were gone at the lake, so we blissfully swam.
During our "Come Follow Me" lesson today, Ryan laid on me. I just love being smashed.
Grandma is with the Beebes and their new baby, we will take Grandpa anytime. I found him reading books to Molly. He teaches us gospel truths and hugs all who pass his chair. We love him.
I just want to stop time. I don't want Meg to head to BYU, Ryan to go to kindergarten, the other five to leave me everyday, and I miss Austin desperately at work. I guess Molly and I have lots of shopping to do to aid my depression.


































No comments:
Post a Comment