Sunday-night selfies with the kitty.
A few more.The last two projects of the school year!
Done!
We had a morning to crash back in bed once all the bigs left.
Ryan had his kindergarten interview, but the sun was so bright he could hardly look at the camera. Ryan ran back into my arms and exclaimed, "I'm ready for kindergarten!" His teacher then told me that she was quite surprised when he started counting by two's when asked to group some objects. He's so big.
All these MVP students are learning and growing quickly.
Grandma B. brought a cake and celebration over to rejoice in Meg's spot on the BYU track team!
We are all very proud of her.
Eddie studied Mexico in his classroom, and we went to the exhibition.
Maddie showed me all of her progression in her classroom. She can now compose essays citing quotes from the text. She's a a smart cookie.
Maisie won first place in the district science fair! Here she is receiving her award at the school board meeting.
Her project was all her own work. I just helped put it together.
Meg was nominated at athlete of the month. Coach Westcott spoke very highly of her as she choked up.
Andy was proud of his big sister.
They both need to get their reading done. They are waiting for a good time to do that.
Little Kitty came to the park. She is so funny.
Ryan digs holes and finds roots.
Meg addressed her announcements; I wanted to get a picture of her state medals.
Eddie's class put on a production about community helpers. He was a chef (Meg calls him Chef Benny Buckets). He sang his heart out.
His partner was a wee bit taller. (HAHAHA!)
Then they danced the "Mexican Hat Dance." He kept the beat and danced very nicely with a girl.
My phone is certainly a toy.
Saturday morning Austin and I awakened early and ran around Bell Rock and Courthouse. I think we ran between 4-5 miles, and it was brilliant.
Nick played in his final flag football game. He is really stellar at defense.
I sewed 97 cloth napkins for Jim's upcoming wedding.
Meg ran in the "Meet of Champions" and raced beautiful, as usual.
Then she barfed. I guess she ran as hard as she could.
Mother's Day! We spent a quiet sabbath morning eating waffles.
The big girls decorated the table and made me feel so special.
Reading the Edgar A. Guest's poetry fills my soul. Here is a poem I stumbled upon summing up 8 years of my mothering.
Me and my children are all together. They are my world (of course, Austin is. But they make it go round and round.) This one is better of Molly.
This is better of Eddie.
































No comments:
Post a Comment