Friday, February 15, 2019

All the Love

It's Science Fair time!  Nick is testing the five second rule.
 Maddie tried out for the talent show and made it with her piano skills.  We then rad to Walmart.
 Valentine's Day!  The best day with all the love in the whole world.
Eddie and I made a taco box.
 Molly looks darling in her red and pink and heart earrings.

 Ryan is a stud.
 Our breakfast table.

Maddie and Maisie had heart hair (notice Maddie's heart socks).

 Maddie and Austin made this darling unicorn box.
 Maisie and Nick were just cute in red and pink.
 Andy was killing it -- as usual.
 I picked them up from school, and he was thrilled about the candy in that taco.
 I showed love for me by baking these cookies.  They really are the best.  cookie.  ever.
 We were all home early, so we watched the new "Grinch" movie all afternoon together.
 Austin gave me these. He makes his own arrangements.  He's really creative in all things.  He's very easy to love.
 Meg won the plank contest with a 5 minute and 17 second plank.  She brought home her war wounds.
Afternoon selfies.
Once again this chica earned "Athlete of the Month."  Every time I hear people gush about her, I tear up and feel so proud.
Her buddy earned the same award for males.
 They did this.  I was nice.
 Friday night Austin took us to see "Aladdin" at ASU Gammage.  It was just so fun to hang out with these middle children.
 They were in heaven.
 So were we.
 The theater!
 Saturday morning Meg received the email that she was accepted in BYU!  Rise and Shout!  We both cried.  This girl has been working so hard (she is still slated to be valedictorian) accomplishing goals.  She's a dream.
My family is so easy to love.  I've decided to kiss them more often, speak more gently, and testify more boldly.  And, when I fail again tomorrow, I'll just keep trying.

No comments: