Sunday, January 20, 2019

January 20, 2019

I was really ambitious, and we three made sugar cookies Monday morning.
 Ryan used up all the sprinkles.
 Molly used the same cookie and alternated spreading frosting and licking frosting.  Yum.
 Andy and I had a few moments of driving.
 Post dinner grins and
 Dracula teeth.  (Ryan looks so happy.  I love him.)
 Friday finally came, and Austin was home.  We were very happy.
 Saturday Nick played two games of flag football; we had perfect viewing weather.  Nick played very well.
 Then, I loaded up the big kids and headed to do baptisms at the temple.  This was Nick's time, and he reported that Andy was a very good guide.  He also said he felt the spirit and the power of the temple.  I am blessed to have such obedient children.  (It was a 4.5 hour adventure.)
 Maisie looked so grown up today.  She's a peach.
 So did I.  I really wonder how I make it all happen.  Well, I really don't.  I know angels surround me and lift me up.  So, I'll take it.  That divine help is what keeps me lifted. 

No comments: