Back-to-back reunions within 24 hours required one intermediate morning of this -- taking just a few minutes to be with my loving littles.
And -- we were off to St. George. We landed at a fantastic playground.
Here are the sisters and mother in RS together -- Kimmie's hair, Ashley, Emily, Natalie and Mom (I was sitting by Kimmie, obvi). This was Emily's first time with us, so that was lovely; she's very big.
Sunday afternoon naps are a must on or off vacation.
Then we spent 14 hours over two days in the backyard pool. Lots of nourishing family time.
Lots of movies and games.
Matching PJ Masks pajamas (and Kate).
Here is the group in our t-shirts. We are a lovely site. We are missing two whole families (Camps and Guymons) and Daddy-dearest. At one point I saw a comfy chair in the shade near the deep end of the pool and I envisioned him there.
More pool.
Lots of cliff jumping.
Matching suits.
Scripture time.
Emily painted hundreds of toes and fingers -- literally.
Just soaking up the cozy company.
I am the breathing testament to the fact that man was not made to be alone. It is tricky living so far from these whom I love so dearly. How blessed I am that my home and table is always brimming full of people I love. God loves me because he gave me a family to belong to, a family to rear, and an eternal family to live for. Pip! Pip! Here's to the fundamental unit of society -- the family!





















No comments:
Post a Comment