Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Halloween 2017

We are Things 1-10.  Halloween 2017 was our best year.  We had our ghoulish feast the night prior, so I wasn't rushed to feed us.  Our costumes were so easy to assemble and don.  I thought that I was a bit of a cop out early in the evening.  Then as we walked down the streets of the parade, we received several positive comments.  A group of 10 dressed alike will probably stand out in any crowd.  How blessed and proud I felt to be Thing 2, the mother of all Things.
 These four Things are too old/too young to trick or treat.  They walked in the street while the Things 6-9 went up to the doors.  Molly ate and loved an apple the entire hour.  I have to remember that for years to come.

 We stopped by our Babcock Grandparents for a special bag of treats.
 Off to the stake center for the carnival and trunk-or-treating.  I ate a hotdog this year -- the first time I can remember.  It was good.  I mean, I really enjoyed it.  Weird. 

 Home again and the loot was bountiful.
 Maddie, Eddie and Ryan combined their candy into one large leaf collecting bucket.

 Eddie's blue hair.

No comments: